If you’re reading this, you’re probably interested in hiring a freelance writer. So why me? You have a lot of options, and there are some pretty amazing freelance writers in the world.
Here’s the scoop on me:
My business is all about building relationships – and my relationship with you is the building block I need to be successful. I am not at all intimidating, and I’ll answer alllll the questions you have about working with a freelancer. From our very first phone call (or email chat, if that’s your thing), I will get to know you, your business, your goals and your voice. Together we will make a plan to support your business, and from there I will be your cheerleader and your teammate.
Oh, and a few other quick facts, just so you know who is hanging out on the other side of the screen. I’m a Madison, WI transplant (born and raised in Chicagoland as a Bears fan – yikes!), a mama to 2 adventurous kiddos and a wife to a soccer-loving scientist named Noah. After bouncing around the world (including 2 years in Germany), we settled in the Midwest (hopefully) for good. I love exploring new cities, donuts (any kind, anywhere) and warm, sandy beaches.
So how does it all work?
Don’t you hate when you get to this part and you still feel like you have no idea what happens next? Let me give it to you straight: this is my process.
- You contact me
- We connect via phone, email, messenger, text, etc, and we talk about what your needs are and how I fit into your plans
- If it seems like a match, I will send you a contract and a timeline
- I will keep you updated as I work and ask questions or get clarification as needed. If you have questions or just want to know where I’m at, just let me know! We’re a team, remember?
- I will send you the finished work and you will have a chance to make changes/edits
- Ta da! That’s it. Easy breezy, right?